- 5 Pages
- Homepage Designing
- 1 jQuery Banner
- 1 Gallery option
- 1 Contact Form
- Admin Panel for website
Ecommerce Website (WordPress/WooCommerce)
- 10 Pages
- Unlimited Categories
- Unlimited Products
- Shopping Cart
- Order Receiving Panel
- Admin Panel for website
- Professional Design
- 3 Conceptional Design
- All Designs are Unique
- PSD files
- JPG and PNG
- Design Ready in 1 Day
Key Features of WordPress Website
- Simplicity Simplicity makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly.
- Flexibility With WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites.
- Publish with Ease If you’ve ever created a document, you’re already a whizz at creating content with WordPress.
- Publishing Tools WordPress makes it easy for you to manage your content. Create drafts, schedule publication, and look at your post revisions.
- Search Engine Optimized WordPress is optimized for search engines right out of the box.
- Media Management They say a picture says a thousand words, which is why it’s important for you to be able to quickly and easily upload images and media to WordPress.
- User Management Not everyone requires the same access to your website. Administrators manage the site, editors work with content, authors and contributors write that content, and subscribers have a profile that they can manage. This lets you have a variety of contributors to your website, and let others simply be part of your community.
- Multilingual WordPress is available in more than 70 languages.
Key Features of WooCommerce
- Categories, tags and attributes make products easier to find: Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them.
- Product ratings and reviews: Show customer feedback directly on the product page, including a ‘Verified Owner’ label.
- Customize for your location: Set the currency, language and measurement units (inches, centimeters or anything else) that’s right for you.
- Product sorting and filtering: Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit.
- Unlimited images and galleries: Include any number of photos to show off your products. Set a featured image to highlight the best photo site-wide.
- Unlimited products: Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory.