1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Software and Services” section, click on “Softaculous” Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the “Blogs” category. Click on it and then click on the “Textpattern” link that will appear.
5. Click on the “Install” button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the “Software Setup” field:
- Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
- In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
- Database Name: You can leave this as it is.
7. Under the “Site Settings” field:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as “my first website“.
- Site Description: Site Description.
- 8. Under the “Database Settings” field:
- Table Prefix: Leave this as it is.
9. Under the “Admin Account” field enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Textpattern username (for security reason do not use the “Administrator” or the “Admin” username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Real Name: Leave this as it is or enter your real name.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
What is Softaculous?
Softaculous is an Instant/Auto Installer(120+ Free Script). Softaculous helps users to install free/opensource softwares in minutes. A user can install a software, available in Softaculous, without having to download/upload any files, change any files.
FAQ and Live Demo?
Click Here to check Softaculous FAQ and Live Demo
|If you’re install manualy wordpress or any softaculous listed script and lazy to upgrade script then you can use “Softaculous Importer”|
How to import script to softaculous?
Login to Your Control Panel(cPanel(R) or any other Supported Panel)
Click on Softaculous and then click on “Import” :you can find ‘import option on right side’
Click on “Import” and wait for few seconds.